I’m having a good hair day, so naturally it started raining right as I was about to leave for work.
Also, thank you to whoever posted the Lo Bosworth hair curling tutorial video. It has changed my life (err, hair)!
I hope whoever stole my delivery of multiple expensive Christmas presents for my family off of my front porch on Monday enjoys them.
Today is the first day of hunting season in my home area of Western PA, which means two things:
- Schools/companies are closed
- My Facebook feed is flooded with:
- photos of deer carcasses (usually accompanied by the hunter crouching down, holding up the antlers to show how many points he shot, and holding a beer in one hand)
- photos of children as young as 5 holding hunting rifles & wearing camo (pink camo if it’s a girl)
I know, it’s hard to fathom how I came from this place.
Seamless, I love you (probably more than words can describe), but I’m really confused about when my salad will be here!
- I forgot my work passes & office key at home. If you work in a big office building and have to go back & forth between floors for meetings, you understand how annoying this is. [I acknowledge that this is 100% my fault, but that doesn’t make it any less annoying]
- Back-to-back meetings from 11:30-3:00. Why does no one except for me care if I eat lunch?
That’s all. Happy Monday!
Beer Sangria exists. This is heaven in a glass to me. Happy long weekend! (at Boqueria)
Please send help. I haven’t been able to get this song out of my head since the AMAs on Sunday.
Thank you Lin-Manuel Miranda for pointing out that Ted and Marshall are pretty terrible at parenting.
So last night’s How I Met Your Mother…. where the entire episode was done in rhyme because that’s the only way Marvin would fall asleep? Yeah, it actually put me to sleep. I passed out right on the couch after 15 minutes of the episode.
Via The Official Television Without Pity Tumblr