- On a flight with MAYBE 15 people on it
- Therefore, everyone has their own row
- One of the benefits of being 4’8” is that you can do this (see photo above)
- I’ve traveled 3 out of the last 4 weeks for work. I’ve traveled 5 out of the last 8 weeks for work. 3 of those trips were cross country.
- I am tired and my body doesn’t know which time zone I’m in- I would like to sleep in my own bed, next to my husband, for 7 nights in a row. If I were about 26, I would love all of this traveling. At (almost) 33, I’d rather be home, curled up on the couch with my husband and my pets, watching live TV as it actually happens, not working 20 hour days. - As of right now, I don’t have to travel again until May 6th. Hallelujah.
I’m not mad at this. There is legitimately GREAT Greek Food in my neighborhood! And also TOURISTS all over the place near my office.
I found out super last minute (aka, with 5 days notice) that I was going to have to go out to Palm Springs for the first weekend of Coachella for work. I was in LA at the time that I found out…. I’d already been there for 5 days. When I found out I had to come back out to LA 5 days later, I immediately said, “Sean needs to come with me!” I really didn’t want to spend another 4 days away from him. So we real quick booked him an outrageously last-minute (read: expensive) flight to come out to Coachella weekend with me.
We didn’t go to the actual festival (uh, seriously, GA tickets were going for $3,500 last week!?), but I had to work at two huge parties while we were there.
We got to spend our days at a pool party (with the likes of Katy Perry), and we spent Saturday night at the biggest Coachella party - the Neon Carnival. It was awesome and completely celebrity-filled. It was also sand-filled. I don’t think I’ve ever been so sandy in my whole life. Sand does weird things to your hair.
It was a really fun weekend, and I’m so happy Sean could come out with me. Palm Springs is one of the most gorgeous places I’ve ever visited. The weather was such a welcome change from the East Coast. It also made us feel really old. Kids these days. I think they do a lot of drugs.
I just caught up on billing 15 weeks worth of time.
- One of my least favorite things about working at an agency
- Goddamn, I have worked A LOT of hours these past few months.
I just found two WireImage photos of Sean & I from the event that my brand sponsored at Coachella on Saturday night.
- Photo #1: I look like a classy bitch chugging a beer
- Photo #2: Sean looks like he’s grabbing his balls
Pretty stellar showing, by the two of us.
When you no longer have to wear bronzer because your skin actually has some color
The view from our hotel room. Very appropriate for my husband. #JesusSaves (at Ace Hotel Downtown Los Angeles)
THERE’S NO TV ON THE BACK OF THIS SEAT HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO SURVIVE A 6-HOUR FLIGHT
Not for $2,300. Go home, sellers on StubHub. You’re drunk.
It’s the beginning of April.