- Having mucho credit report/credit score issues. And I cannot seem to get through online or via phone to dispute an issue. This is a huge problem because we are in the process of buying a home.
- Guided by Voices Bowery Ballroom tickets sold out immediately. I was not one of the people to get tickets.
- And in problems that are not problems… today is the second day in a row that we’ve gotten free lunch at work (woo!), except it’s been sushi both days and I hate seafood (boo).
- Obligatory complaint about the weather.
That’s all. Happy Friday friends!
Three Six Mafia has an Oscar.– Sean, on Leonardo DiCaprio not getting the Oscar… again
And Leto wins the Oscar for leaning great!
Swoon. Jordan Catalano's still got it!
This is now a Jared Leto appreciation blog.
Via Quoted on People.com
Jared Leto attends the Oscars held at Hollywood & Highland Center on March 2, 2014 in Hollywood, California.
Perfection. The look. The speech. Everything.
I was all excited to be doing a lot with one of my brands on the E! Red Carpet for Oscars, but this does not make for a relaxing red carpet viewing experience!
I could not even tell you what anyone is wearing yet!
We made this for dinner on Sunday night, and it’s a recipe worth sharing! And bonus, it makes your apartment smell like roasted garlic, which is never a bad thing.
- 1 pound pizza dough
- 1 Tbls butter
- 8 cloves roasted garlic, minced
- 2 Tbls all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ cup skim milk
- ¼ cup half and half
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- 1½ cup boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- ¼ cup red onion, diced
- ¾ cup Mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp fresh thyme, chopped
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- 1 Tbls fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Prepare a baking sheet with a siplat liner, or grease and sprinkle with cornmeal.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan. Saute roasted garlic for 1 minute.
- Add flour, and mix until well blended. Cook for 1 minute.
- Slowly whisk in the milk and half and half. Mix in the pepper.
- Cook for about 3 minutes, or until it starts to thicken. Remove from heat, and stir in Parmesan cheese.
- Spread dough into roughly a 12 inch circle on prepared baking sheet. Spread white cause over the dough. Top with chicken, red onions and cheese.
- Bake for 17 minutes, or until the crust is golden, and the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven, sprinkle with herbs. Cut and serve immediately.
This is really interesting - Kurt Vonnegut theorized that any story (around the world, in any culture, in any time period) falls within one of eight “shapes.” It’s tough to look at this list and think of a story that doesn’t fit into one of these buckets!
Pretty sweet gift from fellow western PA girl & all around awesome person, @ijustine!